- Project Management – Defining objectives, meeting deadlines, and delivering successfully
- Discovery and Documentation – Capturing essential details about your systems and keeping that knowledge up-to-date
- Network Architecture – Designing the interconnects between your systems and establishing stable connections to the rest of the world
- Compliance and Security – Protecting the integrity of your data to meet government and industry requirements
- Cloud Services and Big Data – Helping you identify what systems should move to the cloud and when you should leverage shared computing resources
Chances are, we have done it before. Whether it’s building out a single custom server or helping design a nationwide network supporting tens of thousands of users, having been down the road means we know what questions to ask, what pitfalls to avoid, and how to guide you to the finish line.
Complicated technical jargon is worthless to the executive who needs to make a decision about your IT project. At SineWave, we love to take complicated ideas and put them into straightforward language that anyone can understand.
When the project is done, the last thing we want to do is walk away. Too many IT firms sell you the solution and leave you to fend for yourself. Our goal is to help you get to your destination. We want to provide the necessary help for a smooth transition so you can operating as independently as you like, based on your business needs.